Tuesday, August 18, 2015

TAKE A STITCH TUESDAY......

Sharon over at Pintangle is the host for Take A Stitch Tuesday.  Hop over and check out her awesome embroidery and Crazy Quilt.

This is the 6th stitch I've done.  It is called Chevron Stitch and can be used on Crazy Quilts.
This is a close up of the stitch.
I messed up one stitch at the top where the needle is.  You know how you make a mistake with pen and just scribble over it, I wanted to do that to that messed up stitch. lol  But obliviously couldn't do that.  If you want to see the picture close up, just click on the picture.
I'm also linking up with Heather for Needlework Tuesday.


1 comment:

  1. There are some stitches where I seem to do more un-stitching then forward progress. I do want it to look good when I am done, so most of the time, I don't mind the re-starts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!